By enquiring about our services, signing our retainer / service agreement, hiring our professional / management services, visiting our website / office/s, and accessing the information, knowledge, procedure, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (hereafter referred to as ‘User Agreement’).
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of Errands at a Click (EAAC) without any prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement (available on our website) periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of our site/services after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
- In the event that consultation / data / information provided by Errands at a Click (EAAC) is being relayed/ transferred by you to any third party as a recommendation, please be advised that you do so at your own risk.
- You agree that, you will not forward data / information, provided in confidence, by Errands at a Click (EAAC) , to any third party without the former’s explicit consent. The Client indemnifies Errands at a Click (EAAC) against any loss, action, proceedings, costs, claims and damages which may have be caused directly or indirectly by a breach of the aforementioned obligations of the client under this Agreement, OR, ramifications caused by the reliance of any third party on advice/data/information given by the Client, which was derived directly or indirectly from Errands at a Click (EAAC) .
AFFILIATES / THIRD PARTY SERVICES / REFERRALS
- You understand that Errands at a Click (EAAC) may pay a commission in the form of a referral fee to any organization that refers business to us, and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are acknowledging that we have disclosed these business and financial agreements to you.
- In certain cases, Errands at a Click (EAAC) may receive royalties, commissions, referral fees and all marketing contributions from third parties where we refer our clients to external vendors that are not under the control of the Errands at a Click (EAAC) . Errands at a Click (EAAC) does not accept any liability or responsibility for the services provided by a third party. We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such third parties / vendors.
- Any dealings between you and any vendors / third party advertiser or merchant mentioned or linked to by means of a direct dealing, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between you and the relevant vendor / advertiser or merchant. Errands at a Click (EAAC) will not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- Client under no circumstances is allowed to have any sort of direct dealing with the vendors / third parties introduced by Errands at a Click (EAAC) . And if he/she makes any sort of direct link / deal, Errands at a Click (EAAC) will have a right to claim for the full amount of service fee equivalent to the value of services asked and also may include extra penalty charges levied by Errands at a Click (EAAC) Management.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE
By reading and continuing to use the site you agree to the following conditions of use.
- Disclaimer; Errands at a Click (EAAC) makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in its website.
- Links to Other Sites; certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you outside our site to sites owned and operated by third parties. Links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by Mahandru Associate of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any website outside of our site.
- Accessibility; Mahandru Associate endeavors at all times to make the site as accessible as possible to disabled users. In no way does Mahandru Associate seek to deliberately discriminate against disabled users’ access to the website service.
- Disputes and Jurisdiction; each provision within the terms and conditions are severable and any provision which is void, or could render the terms and conditions void, is excluded. The terms and conditions are governed by the law in force in United Arab Emirates and each party agreeing to the terms and conditions submits to this. Also by agreeing to the terms and conditions you waive any claim that such courts are an inconvenience.
SUMMARY OF TERMS
Browser: Used to locate and display Web pages via a software application. The most popular ones are Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
Cookie: Message given to a web browser by a web server. The message is then stored by the browser in a text file called ‘cookie.txt’. Cookies are used to enable a website to ‘remember’ whether a user has visited the site before and possibly to store marketing information about previous visits (items bought last time, pages visited etc.). Cookies are also used to store temporary information as a user moves from page to page within a site (items in a shopping basket etc.). Such cookies are erased when the user session ends. This information is converted to number format for statistical purposes, and all information relating to the individual is erased when the user session is ended. Users can set their browser not to allow cookies to be stored in their computer. To do this, please follow the instructions provided with your web browser software.
IP Address: If you are connected to the Internet you have one, for example it may look something like this 220.127.116.11
User Session: A user’s visit to a site begins when the user first accesses any page on a given site and ends after a visitor has left that site and not revisited it within a specified amount of time (normally 20 minutes) or when the user’s browser is closed.
Web Server: Delivers (serves up) web pages to your computer.
All Content published on or otherwise accessible through this Website is protected by copyright. The Content, the copyright in the Content, and all other intellectual property relating thereto, are owned or controlled by Errands at a Click (EAAC) . You may only use or reproduce the information in the Content for your own personal, non-commercial or educational use. The Content may not be otherwise used, reproduced, broadcast, published or retransmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content on or accessed through the Website and maintain such notices in the Content.